[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 3. travel to Polish/Volhynian sites (Kenneth Browne)

Frank Stewner dr.stewner at t-online.de
Sun Feb 12 14:35:07 PST 2012

Hi Kenneth,

there are 3 children mentioned in the Volhynian churchbook dublicates of St.
Petersburg.

I have send you a clip of the three Lachmann children.

If you want I can send you the three pages with the entries.

I am sending you too a screenshot of maps showing the locations Beresk and
Wincentow from 1930 and today.

The coordinates for Wincentow are "50 52 25N 24 55 55E" and when enter what
is written between the " " into Google earth you will be able to see that
there is nothing left today.

Peterkaschuetz is today Piotrkosice with 51 33N 17 10E.

And Antonielow has the coordinates 50 56 40N 20 11 43E.

>From Prague I advise you to go to Krakow and Kielce with Antonielow is 100
km away.

What you do next depends on from where you are heading home.

I would go to Poznan (Posen) and then to Gdansk (Danzig) because both are
beautiful and I was born in the first.

Greetings from Hamburg

Frank (Stewner)