[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] A favor or help needed

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 14 07:19:43 PST 2012

Hello all! I am stuck in researching my Hoffmann and Lamprecht family.  I am looking for someone to find all the references to Lamprecht and Hoffmann on http://www.lvva-raduraksti.lv/ in the church books
from 1834 to 1846 posted at
Contents - Church books- EvangelicLutheran-Parishesoutside the Latvian territory- BELOSTOKAS . The website has free registration and use.
I need all the listings for Lamprecht and Hoffmann translated from German to English. Some of it is hard to read. I hope I can make a break in my German genealogy with these records. I am looking for records for Hoffmanns and Lamprechts who came from Ciechanowiec, Poland.

I can pay a reasonable fee. My 80-year-old Austrian-American aunt can longer do translations for me.

If you interested in this work, please e-mail me at equalityforall at hotmail.com.

Thank you,

Vera