[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] travel to Polish/Volhynia sites

Joyce Guasch jguasch at fastmail.net
Thu Feb 16 14:40:49 PST 2012

Six of us traveled with a group in 2008, starting in Warsaw with the second
destination being Krakow. Both places were incredible from a tourist point
of view with much to see. We visited Kiev on another tour and would be happy
to share those photos as well. You may email me privately to request to see
those. Please keep in mind, these are all photos from the perspective of a
tourist and placed online for the benefit of those of us who traveled
together.

Krakow:

https://picasaweb.google.com/106214349539832039352/2Of42008EEuropeKrakow

Joyce Welke Guasch