[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zordel family-Lossin, Sellin Pommern

cgschott at comcast.net cgschott at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 14:06:38 PST 2012

You mention a Caroline Neitzel - is there a possibility that the name could be Noetzel?

My friend Elli Wise has been searching for her Noetzel/Hut(h) family, who also supposedly came from Pommern. Her info is:

Anna Christina Hut -  born 1779  and died 3 Nov 1868– this is all I have.

She married Michael Noetzel b.1767 in Poland – d. 30 Oct 1854 in Neu Arzis, Bessarabia

Message: 1