[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Novina Luthern Church near Gorodniza?

shoning at q.com shoning at q.com
Mon Feb 20 20:06:53 PST 2012

According to Ulrich Mertens, "Handbuch Russland-Deutsche (Mit Ortsverzeichnis Ehemaliger Siedlungsgebiete)", there was a Gorodnice, also known as Horodniza, in Volhynia.  I believe that Horodniza has been discussed in this forum before. You might search for it.  Incidentally, the Russian language does not use an "H"; Russians use a "G" for "H".

George