[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Novina Luthern Church near Gorodniza?

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Tue Feb 21 08:23:15 PST 2012

Pastor Woldemar Alexander Schlupp served the Lutzk parish from 1904 to 1911.
Of the 4 Nowiny villages there was one in the Kreis Lutzk, and Wolost
Schtschurin. As well the kreis(district) of Lutzk had a place called
Gorodniza; so I would suggest that the Lutzk parish is where your ancestors
lived.
Howard Krushel