[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Looking for Village from poor record copy

rhonda simpson garynrho at live.ca
Wed Feb 22 16:04:54 PST 2012

I am trying again to find out what this village is on a Naturalization
request from my grandfather, it is the birthplace of my grandmother Hulda
Kroening.

It kind of looks like ??????erinia, Russia

It will Probably be in the Zhitomir Region, a brother was born in  Warshau,
another in Pulin and another in Wjasowej.  So the family moved from Poland
to Volhynia.  My grandparents married in Zhitomir region in 1903, so this
village is probably in that area.

I put a picture of it on my Picasa album available here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/wG6ZcnKQqvFPYaOgqyVkfVDl_JnDJc7AhNKz98ACtOM?feat=directlink

I'd be happy for any suggestions, as I am at a loss.  She was born in 1885
and is not in the St Petersburg files.

Thanks in advance

Rhonda