[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fw: Volhnian Village Adventure Tour

Don Miller dnmiller at whiz.to
Fri Feb 24 16:43:33 PST 2012

VOLHYNIAN VILLAGE ADVENTURE TOUR
September 7 - 17, 2012

FINAL CALL.  we have just had two spaces open up for the next "roots" tour to Volhynia September 7 - 17, 2012.    If you are interested in this "once in a lifetime experience," the deadline for your reservation is March 25th,  After that date, the tour will be closed for this year.  you can go to my website at www.volhynia.org and click on "Tours"  or contact me directly at dnmiller at whiz.to

.
 Don Miller
Tour Leader