[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration from Wuerttemberg

Carol thejoneses at shaw.ca
Sun Feb 26 13:46:03 PST 2012

BlankI have a partial newspaper article written in old German by Max Miller consisting of about 20 lines and was wondering if anyone could translate it to English for me.

I am also wondering if SGGEE's library has any of Max Miller's (1901-1973) articles.  Apparently they can be found in the State Archive of Baden-Wuerttemberg or Central State Archive Stuttgart, if they're not one and the same thing.  However, I guess the articles would be written in German, thereby problematic for me.  I don't think Google translates old German.

Carol Jones researching "Which Wurch/Werch/Wuerch/Wirch/Wuirch is which"