[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching Henkel Family

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Feb 26 15:19:42 PST 2012

Carole,
The birth of Wilhelmine Henkel along with two siblings is listed in the
Lublin database at
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html
Just search the Lublin births database
http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html  using the surname Henkel
and father's name Christoph.

In the mid 1870's this Henkel family moved to Volhynia where several more
children are born.  Do a similar search of the VKP database.  However, the
marriage to Daniel Stachowski doesn't turn up there.

I hope this helps.

Dick Stein