[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Researching Henkel Family

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Feb 26 15:34:28 PST 2012

Sorry, I inserted the second URL in the wrong place.  It should be as in the
revision below.
Dick

The birth of Wilhelmine Henkel along with two siblings is listed in the
Lublin database at
http://www.sggee.org/research/parishes/lublin_records/lublinsearchinstruct.html
Just search the Lublin births database
 using the surname Henkel
and father's name Christoph.

In the mid 1870's this Henkel family moved to Volhynia where several more
children are born. Do a similar search of the VKP database
http://www.sggee.org/research/PublicDatabases.html. However, the
marriage to Daniel Stachowski doesn't turn up in the VKP database.