[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Emigration from Wuerttemberg

Carol thejoneses at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 27 14:04:08 PST 2012

Thanks to those who offered a transcription of old German for me, and the
member who did the transcribing.

I think the passage in question may have come from a book written by Max
Miller about 1939, pages 198 to 202, about the Wuerch family immigrating
from Bietigheim, Wuerttemberg to Kochanow, Poland in 1812, listing progeny
and citing baptismal certificates.  Again, that would be four pages to
translate from old German.  I will have to try Yahoo Group, as one member
suggested.

Carol Jones researching "Which Wurch/Werch/Wuerch/Wirch/Wuirch is which"

Message -----