RE: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Röder or Roeder

Jeff Krebs jeffkrebs at shaw.ca
Wed Feb 29 18:36:02 PST 2012

The search continues for my great grandmother's family.

Julia Röder (Juliana or Julliana)
Born: circa February 27, 1865 in Warsaw, Poland
Daughter of Gottlieb Röder, Mother unknown
Possible siblings:
Julius
Bertha
Mathilde
Ludwig
Ferdinand
And I think there may have been 6 more children.

Thank you,

Jeff Krebs