[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wolf / Wolter search (message from Denmark)

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 7 07:20:29 PST 2012

The following message was received from Annelie Møller in Denmark.  She is not a list member.  If you can help, please respond to her directly at:

Annelie & Niels <dsl357192 at vip.cybercity.dk>

--------------------------

I did found in Search results:
 Ferdinand Wolf, born(not listed)27.o9.1860 had married Amalie Wolter, born (not listed) 13.10.1870 in Rozyszcze  03.08.1890.
Film or Item: 2380028/1890.
Page Number: 233
Register: 194

Please can anybody see or find the parents of Ferdinand or Amalie.

The son of Amalie and Ferdinand, Leonhard Wolf 28.07.1898 had married my aunt Ernestine Welke 26.1.1899.

Thank you and a happy new year.

I hope you can understand me, my english could have been better !!!!, I am Danish.

Annelie Møller
Skadebjergvej 48, Sjellerup
6430 Nordborg
Denmark