[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schleger (shlegel) l family

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 12 21:41:05 PST 2012

Hi

Thank you Irene thank you for the help and I am looking to see Anton ( Schlegel ) Schleger had any brothers or sisters'  but have found none .  I am also trying to see if I can find the names of his Parents Mother and Father . His parents names are Johann Schlegel and Hedwig (Jedwiga) Jablonski and I am trying to see if I can find the names of Johann Schlegel parents i see ther is a lott of schlegel's in the pedigree and confiormation records  . I woud appreciatee any help   .

Regards
Clinton Ehlert