[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] new to the group

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 14 18:38:16 PST 2012

Hello all,
I am new to this group. I am a 35-year-old stay-at-home mom who stays busy working on genealogy. I also have a blog at http://lostrussianfamily.wordpress.com for my search of Russian relatives and my Russian genealogy.
I am researching Bleschke and Engler- Schwiebus (now Swiebodzin); Littmann- Unruhstadt (now Kargowa); Kramm- Leimnitz (now Glinsk); Bergemann and Bahr- Liegnitz; Furth- Tirschtiegel (now Zbaszyn);  Neigenfindt and Marsch- Züllichau (now Sulechow); Hoffman and Lamprecht- Ciechanowiec near Bialystok, Kretzer and Hentschel- Biala near Zgierz.
I have been blessed to have my Bleschke and Bergemann lines researched back to the 1700s by a distant cousin who probably had origin records. I have not had luck in finding information on siblings of my ancestors, except for Bleschke and Hoffmann.
I look forward to learning from this group.
Vera