[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bleschke- Einwandererkartei, 1939-1945

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:31:29 PST 2012

Vera,

I am not seeing this family in our Master Pedigree Database, but then we
do not have many records from the Bialystok area.

I am not saying that you are wrong in the spelling of the Bleschke
surname, but you will want to keep an eye out for any record that SOUNDS
like that name.   The difficulty with "sounds like" is that each person
who speaks a different language will say and spell it differently.

I would say that you might also find this family under Bleske,
Blueschke, Bluske.

Gary