[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bleschke- Einwandererkartei, 1939-1945

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 17:07:41 PST 2012

Vera,

Then to add to the mix is the possibility that the German name morphed
into an equivalent Polish name- this did not always happen, but often.
I do not know off hand what that would be for Bleschke, but for
instance, the German name Schwarz would morph into Czarnecki (both mean
the color black), Koenig would morph to Krol (both mean King), etc.

Gary