[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Bleschke- Einwandererkartei, 1939-1945

Vera Miller equalityforall at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:26:04 PST 2012

Hi Karl,
I am not sure my relatives became citizens through EWZ. I am hoping to find records on a brother and sister of my great-great-grandmother. I cannot get records searched in Poland past 1909 so I am stuck searching any place that could have records.
What do you mean by ODL?
Thanks to everyone who contributed comments on my Bleschke name. It is very interesting.
Vera