[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Albrecht and Giersch families

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 19 22:04:44 PST 2012

Hi

I just found out through the records that My Great greatGrandmother  Emilie Girersch who  married  My Great Grandfather Anton Schleger is the daughter of Johann Ferdinand Giersch and Ernestine Albrecht born in and her Two set's of Grandparents are Gottlieb Giersch and Anna Rosine Schultz . the Giersch's were born in Poland  . Ernestines Parent's were Martin Albrecht and Eleonore Krenz who came from Germany to Poland  . I was wondering if I could find out The names of Gottlieb Giresch's Parent's and is there a way I could find the Name's of Martin'Albrecht's  Parent;'s . Gottlieb Giersch and martin Albrecht are My Fourth Great Grandfathjer's . Any suggestion's would be helpful  in how to find out more about these two families in Ppoland and Germany .

Regards
Clinton Ehlert