[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Albrecht and Giersch families

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:45:03 PST 2012

Clinton,

I cannot help you with the parents of Gottlieb GERSCH or GIERSCH, nor
the parents of Anna Rosine Schulz, but I can tell you that they had 11
children per data submitted by SGGEE001- see I41900 (Gottlieb) and
I41901 (Rosine) in the Master Pedigree Database.   Gottlieb dies in
Szadowicie in 1855, per Turek death records (#119 of 1855)- perhaps his
parents are listed in that death record.   All of the children of that
marriage appear to be born in the Kolo area of Poland.

The children of Martin Albrecht (I177915) and Eleonore Krenz (I177916)
(we only have two at this time) were born in Witkowo in Gniezno county
of Poland.    Further research in that parish will likely yield more data.

We do not yet show any children for the marriage of Johann Ferdinand
Giersch to Ernestine Albrecht, but if you submit your data to be
included in the Master Pedigree Database, we can likely help you in
addition to your helping us link this family together.

Gary Warner
SGGEE