[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RES: Bleschke Name

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:34:37 PST 2012

I have a FRANZ Blaschke and family, arrived in Brazil in Jan/1890, Santos Port, Ship Ohio. Family Nationality: German.
Also, MICHAEL Blaschke and family, arrived in Brazil in July/1890, Santos Port, Ship Bismark. Family Nationality: Russian.
Also, HENRIETTE Blaschke (39) and apparently daughter ANTONIA (14), in  Oct/1890, Santos Port, Ship Para. Family Nationality: German.

No BLESCHKE found.

Let me know if there's any connection with your Bleschke, so I can send the family member names.

Regards from Brazil.
Eduardo