[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] emilie (Giiersch) Schleger Liers siblings?

Clinton Ehlert cehlert at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 28 15:48:57 PST 2012

Hi

I just found out that My Great Great Grandmother Emilia Giersch who was born in 1866 in Rxawerow (ksaewrow) , Poland . is The daughter Of Johann Ferdinand Giersch and Ernestine Albrecht . I was wondering if Johann Giersch and Ernestine had any more children . I do have the names of Johann and Ernestine Parents but would lke to know if My Great Great Grandmother had any broithers or sisters . I know that Johann Ferdinand Giersch was married to Julianne Gunther too so if they had Children they would be Emilia's Half siblings . Emilia moved to Yellowgrass , Saskatchewan with My great Granmother and two sister's Emilia , Serpheina and one Brother Reinhold Schleger . She was the widow of Anton Schleger . She remarried jacob Lier in YellowGrass, saskatchewan . I would Appreciate any information on The giersch family.

Regards
Clinton Ehlert