[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] emilie (Giiersch) Schleger Liers siblings?

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 28 16:06:51 PST 2012

Clinton,

You probably have seen the couple Johann Ferdinand Giersch and Ernestine Albrecht and their marriage date and place in the Main Pedigree Database.  Other than a volunteer extracting this marriage record to provide clues for SGGEE members, it appears no one is yet connected to this family, so it would be up to you look at microfilmed Dabie church records to find children of this couple and add them.

A family history center in Edmonton may already have some films of Dabie church records.  If not, the volunteers at the FHCenter  will provide instructions on how to order in films, etc. etc.

Rose Ingram