[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE convention: spread the word!

Edie Adam edieadam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 17:41:21 PDT 2012

Hello readers: SGGEE's annual convention is a month away, and we need your
help to publicize our event.

Please visit the convention page, where you'll find details on the meeting
along with a poster, which you can download, print and take to your
churches, meeting halls, bookstores, grocery stores, genealogy groups, etc.
We hope for a good local turnout. And, of course, look forward to seeing as
many of our members as possible at the meeting.

Thanks for your assistance.

Edie Adam
on behalf of the convention committee

*Convention page: http://sggee.org/convention/convention_news*