[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] traveling in Poland

Trudy Krueger tgkrueger at att.net
Sat Jul 7 12:16:49 PDT 2012

Hello Debbie,
Last year I went to Poland to do research and visit my parents home
villages.  What an experience.  I used a wonderful service-link is below.
Our guide/researcher, Kasia was absolutely wonderful.  They came with high
recommendations and I certainly was not disappointed.   I'm hoping to use
them again next years.

http://www.discovering-roots.pl/services.htm

Hope you have a wonderful time.  I would be interested to know of your
experience in Zhitomyr as my 3rd cousin has family from that area.

Trudy Krueger
Flint Michigan

Message: 2