[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hein connection??

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:33:46 PDT 2012

On 07/08/2012 09:13 PM, ROSE INGRAM wrote:
> Kenneth
> Where did marriage of Johann Gottlieb Lachmann and  Luise Hein take
> place?
> Rose
My records indicate Sulau, Wroclaw, Poland

I've recently changed my genealogy program from FTM to The Master
Genealogist which places greater emphasis on recording sources. I very
likely have a picture of the marriage record but haven't caught up as
far as inserting copies of documents into TMG. If I have such a
picture/record it probably came through one of my contacts through
this list or some other. :-)
  When I've received such items in the past I have filed them away
uner "official records" or "Vital records" but when they are in Polish
or German handwriting I can barely make out the names of the
individuals so it takes a while to sort it out. I'd probably be better
of writing to some of my helpful contacts!

Ken