[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Traveling in Poland

Trudy Krueger tgkrueger at att.net
Mon Jul 9 14:18:02 PDT 2012

Hi Debbie,
I would love to be included in the link to the photos that you post.  I wish
you all the luck in the world in finding information that will help you in
your family research.  You are right that a bit of pleading certainly
couldn't hurt in winning over archive personnel.  Sometimes just a friendly
smile will win the day!

You asked if I was related to the Krueger's in Humboldt, Saskatchewan. Do
you know where the Humboldt Krueger's came from in Germany. I haven't been
able to place any of my husband's relatives that far west in Canada. My
family is from the Gdansk/Elblag area of Germany/Prussia/Poland.  I did find
some Monsion/Moncion/Munsion connections but mostly in Ontario.  To add a
little confusing to my family search my paternal grandmother was a Krueger.
Several time I heard my father say that he had an aunt that went to Regina,
Saskatchewan but I do not know if he was referring to his mother's
family(Krueger) or his father's family, which is the Gollan side.  I do not
have much information on fathers family. Oh well, that just keeps me
searching.

Best of luck on your trip.  Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Trudy Gollan Krueger
Flint Michigan
Contact me off line if you would like at:  tgkrueger at att.net