[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Shitomirer Arndts - Familienchronik (Eveline Tiefenbach)

Marnie Mccall mlmccall at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 19 13:18:26 PDT 2012

>From the Read Online page, it is also possible to download a .pdf version of the book for free.

Click on [pdf download] on the left side.  This takes you to a form, which can be translated into English by clicking on the flag at the top.  Then you have to check a radio button to say you will only use it for personal research.

I didn't find any of my key family names by using the Search button, but I think this will provide a lot of background for me.  My g-grandparents and some sibs left in the early 1890s.

Marnie