[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ostdok Site: The Zhitomir Arndts

Trudy Krueger tgkrueger at att.net
Sat Jul 21 16:26:32 PDT 2012

Hello
I downloaded the PDF file of this publication.  What I do next is copy
sections from the pages and paste them into Google Translate, choose German
to English translate, then I am able to understand what the general idea of
the page is all about.

The Zhitomir Arndts: a Family Chronicle of 150 years in the western Ukraine

Trudy Krueger