[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] geography assistance: "Gruec"?

shoning at q.com shoning at q.com
Sun Jul 29 17:10:57 PDT 2012

If you do a Google search for "Gruec- Poland", among the hits are some that suggest there was actually a place in Poland with that name, examples are
http://db.yadvashem.org/names/nameResults.html?placeBirth=Debowiec,%20%20Jaslo,%20%20Krakow,%20%20Poland&placeBirthType=LITERAL&language=en and
http://www.1a-consultants.com/bildiriminfo.php?ID=155546&Lang=2. Unfortunately, specifics are not given.

George Shoning