[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kratzke, Ott Marschal, Fuchs

Natalie Nieminen natalie.nieminen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 05:00:30 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm searching for a possible connection with my family tree. I've found a
passenger ship record from Hamburg to New York on the vessel Moltke. It
lists three people aged 17 travelling from Russia (Kikol and Pfonko or
Pforrko?) in 1905. The people travelling are Anna Kratzke, Ferdinand Fuchs,
and Euphrosine Ott. It seems Anna and Euphrosine are both cousins of Emma
Marschal who is listed as their contact in the U.S. and Ferdinand is going
to visit an acquaintance at the same address of Emma. His friend is Jacob
Fehlam. Does anyone have any information about how these families are
connected?  Those being visited are in Mount Vernon, New York, near
Brooklyn at the exact address where my relative Adolf Kratzke lived just
two years prior.

Also, are Kikol and Pfonko near each other?  Are they near Barany or
Baranons which is where all the other passenger ship records of my family
state as the place of origin?

Natalie