[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Blochs of Wloclawek/Chodesz areas

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 1 20:41:35 PDT 2012

Jane,

It appears Gottlieb Bloch and Anna Marianne Schimming's children were born in Durlaty and registered in Chodecz Lutheran church records.
Rosine Thiede's home parish probably was Wloclawek, hence the marriage with Gottlieb in this church.
But I suspect their home was in Durlaty within Chodecz parish..

I have copies of the hand written indexes from the filmed Chodecz church records.

I see an  August Bloch, registered as birth #122 in 1860 birth indexes. This would be found on Film #813114.  IF this is the August you cite in your message, then the link is made.

There are Bloch children records in each year until 1865 inclusive.  Unfortunately the LDS did not finish filming Chodecz records after that year, but the records are in the Wloclawek Archives.

Rose Ingram