[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Kratzke, Ott Marschal, Fuchs

Natalie Nieminen natalie.nieminen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:13:48 PDT 2012

Thank you!  The only other information about the Kratzke family that I have
that I didn't post before is below:

Adolph Kratzke b January 9/10 1880 from Barany
Son of Jacob Kratzke & Marijanne Mantai

Adolph's half sister Pauline b abt 1887 from Barany
Daughter of Jacob Kratzke & unknown (not Marijanne Mantai)

Adolph's half? sister Augusta b abt 1882
Daughter of Jacob Kratzke & unknown

I have no proof that the Anna I found is related except a suspicion from
her destination address.

Adolph's father Jacob remarried between 1880 and 1887 but I don't know the
name of his second wife.  It sounds like it might be Ludwika Grenke given
the record you found for Pauline.  Do you have marriage records archived as
well?  Where are these films that you searched stored?

Natalie