[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE is doing something good

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 16:01:09 PDT 2012

Charlotte,

In order to submit data, you need first to be a member of SGGEE.

Go to http://sggee.org/about_us/membership to learn about membership,
and also what we would like to see for a submittal.

We prefer electronic gedcom files, but if the data you have is not
extensive, then you can submit it as paper pedigree data.   If we find
any matches of your data to the Master Pedigree Database (MPD), then we
will send you back electronic files that include a database and
explanations of what we found.

Gary