[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parish of Friedheim

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 14:31:00 PDT 2012

Sieg,

I looked this up myself recently on the LDS website because I knew LDS
films had been used to extract these indexes. The films can be ordered
from LDS. Here is their website describing the parish and the films; the
location is in Posen:
https://familysearch.org/search/catalog/show?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fcatalog-search-api%3A8080%2Fwww-catalogapi-webservice%2Fitem%2F50418

Sigrid Pohl Perry