[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] For Gary

Carol M cam650 at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 12 14:22:00 PDT 2012

Your note about submitting records for the Master Pedigree Database
indicates it is for Germans and their descendants and spouses. Wondering how
many generations would be appropriate. Example. My siblings and their
children and their children and their children and their spouses? In other
words to Great Grandchildren? My Aunts and Uncles and their children etc.
My Grandparents and their families.

Also.. Although my husbands family is German they were born in the former
Jugolsavia.  Would that be considered German or Eastern Europe? Their family
originated in Switzerland We have the chart back to the 1600s there.

Carol Morgenthaler
cam650 at shaw.ca