[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth and marriage records

Brandt Gibson ironhide781 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:53:29 PDT 2012

Using the data from the SGGEE database, I ordered the microfilms for the birth and marriage records of Ludwig Joseph and Justina Witt from Nowy Dwor parish, Poland. However, the records are in Polish and are very difficult for me to read (not that I know Polish anyways). Is there anyone who can help me transcribe and translate them? I am happy to pay for these services. I have hi-res scans of the records I can send via email.  Thanks,  Brandt GibsonFife, WA