[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Birth and marriage records

Krampetz at aol.com Krampetz at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 21:07:41 PDT 2012

There's several Polish sites that have volunteers..  The most recent I
noted
was Polishorigins.com.   Look for their forums, then  translations..
I.E.  _http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=335_
(http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=335)

In a message dated 06/13/12 08:55:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,