[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rittergut near old Stettin

Paul Rakow paul.edward.luther.rakow at desy.de
Tue Jun 19 12:13:50 PDT 2012

  Dear Lloyd,

      Ritter is a knight, Gut is an estate, and a Rittergut is the
  name for any estate belonging to a nobleman, so it isn't a
  proper name for a particular estate.

       What was your great grandmother's name? I've never tried
  tracking noble families, since I don't think I have any aristocratic
  connections, but I expect it should be quite easy to find printed
  information on anyone who was the wife of a Baron.

              Paul Rakow