[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Albert Lange

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 07:34:01 PDT 2012

Hi Debbie,

If you click on the source link, you'll see these are from Wyszogrod
parish records. Volunteers indexed some of these but didn't extract all
the possible data for the MPD. If you look in the members only section
and select parish records index, then do a search on "Lange, Albert",
you will find more information. This birth record can be found on LDS
film 1201494. That record will have more information. If one of our
members has that film, it is possible you will be contacted and a scan
of the record sent to you. However, if this is your family, you should
probably order the film because other family members may be on it,
listed as witnesses, godparents, etc. even if their names don't display
in the index.

Best regards,
Sigrid Pohl Perry
Evanston, Illinois