[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Saskatchewan church records

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 18:02:08 PDT 2012

Thank you Patricia for asking,  I "m looking for links, Bartzen family,Lucky Lake, Saskatoon,Francis & elsewhere in Saskatchewan.

While asking, I've run into a dead end for Augusta Ehrenberg  Collins (widow of George S. Collins,lived Cottonwood Co.,MN 1888-1900)who was to had re-married an Schultz later on, daughter Bertha Collins-they had emigrated to Canada 1901-3,1911 census is them  in Edmonton ,Winnipeg,Manitoba(always thought Edmonton was in Alberta,but this from old material 2007 Dec,when my 1st new used PC died day or two & had  gotten an month of ancestry & hadn't got to do it,when my neighbor stepped & allowed me to use hers at her house-so I may had wrote info wanky a bit ) .

Trying to find links that work, or cemeteries fully done,surname search,free kind. Cathy in Elgin,Minnesota with cousins above the 49th parallel

  ALWAYS A ROSE