[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fwd: Riechert

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Thu Mar 1 09:44:11 PST 2012

You can request records by e-mail in English.  Give the name and date and
parish in as much detail as possible.  They will do limited searches if
exact details are unknown.  If they find the record, you will be asked for a
modest fee to be paid electronically through your bank.  After receipt of
payment, they will e-mail a digital scan.

Your birth record from 1896 in Wladimir parish should be in

            Sygn.:  81
            Tytuł:  Diec. wołyńska, gmina Włodzimierz Wołyński. Księga
metrykalna urodzeń
            Daty:  1896-1898
            Opis:  księga oprawna; k. 310
            Dawna Sygn.:  brak