[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translations of forms

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:09:37 PST 2012

Does anyone know of a site where one can find translated versions of
various forms. My present interest is a form that was used in
concentration camps. I have such a document and using Google Translate
to figure out the various data fields is challenging due to my lack of
German and the quality of the image.

The main header is "Konzentrationslager" and I can send a copy to
anyone who might be able to provide an "English version."

--
Kenneth Browne researching: BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH/CLUFF
LACHMANN RUSSELL MORSE PETTENGILL NOBLE SMALL WOLF MROCH LUEDTKE HECKBERT