[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translations of forms

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:41:21 PST 2012

Thanks to all who have responded to my request for a translation. I
have already received what looks like a pretty accurate translation of
all the terms from Richard Benert. For those who offered in the second
wave of volunteers, thanks. I plan to try to put the whole thing
together in a PDF version of the form which I will announce and make
available to those who might want it.

I'm holding on to a slim hope that some of the information on the form
might help me identify a brick wall member of my mother's family.

--
Kenneth Browne researching: BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH/CLUFF
LACHMANN RUSSELL MORSE PETTENGILL NOBLE SMALL WOLF MROCH LUEDTKE HECKBERT