[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] translation of Konzentrationslager document

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:44:52 PST 2012

Thanks to the quick work of Richard Benert I've been able to create an
English version of the Concentration Camp form on which details of the
victims are listed. I've taken the translated terms and made them into
a PDF file named Konzentrationslager_Eng.pdf which I will make
available (via Dropbox) to anyone who might find a blank version of
this form in English to be helpful in their research. It is a replica
of a form I downloaded from the "Captured German Files" section of
Flag3 web site.

Ken