[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] English PDF of Konzentrationslager

Kenneth Browne kbrowne01518 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:53:15 PST 2012

For those who might like to use an English version of the form
Konzentrationslager used in concentration camps during WWII you may
download it freely by clicking on this link to the file in my Dropbox
<http://dl.dropbox.com/u/952581/Konzentrationslager_Eng.pdf>.

I will leave it there for a while but if it appears that there is
little interest I will remove it.
--
Kenneth Browne researching: BROWN(E) LEIGHTON TAYLOR CLOUGH/CLUFF
LACHMANN RUSSELL MORSE PETTENGILL NOBLE SMALL WOLF MROCH LUEDTKE HECKBERT