[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] English PDF of Konzentrationslager

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 17:42:47 PST 2012

 Kenneth,thanks for showing this,while looking at footnote now 3 fold,I didn't capture the form they had-which is different then yours.  They had a Michael Rossin page 154 ,BU some number form graph that had circles at end & in circle was number 6,think BU maybe Burkenau-no exlamation at all and I'm guessing he was born at this date but doesn't say geboren. Dec.17 1908 nor where from. BU 130359 ,yet those behind him are different forms and some are little more more understandable.  How did you find English translation? And what site was your person was on ? I have no idea if this person survived or if was in a work detail or this form is for at all and it doesn't help that I had no way of capturing this form at time and me trying to make sense of something that don't make sense. It's a shame that they didn't have someone with some knowledge couldn't had put at their site with an explaination below . Cathy in Elgin Minnesota
  ALWAYS A ROSE