[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Also confused about Reder/Roeder ancestors

Gary Warner garyw555 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 08:14:48 PST 2012

Maureen,

What you are seeing is a normal issue when trying to print a large image
off the Internet.   The easiest solution is to instead save the map to
your computer by right-clicking on the image and then select "Save image
as".   You can then print it as large as any printer that you can find-
I am sure that you could go to someone with a large format printer and
print it as wallpaper.

Gary Warner