[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (Ger-Poland-Volynia) Surname: Neumann, Nehring, Hein

betner at juno.com betner at juno.com
Sun Mar 4 12:32:07 PST 2012

Does anyone have access to microfilms listed below and are able to translate it for me?
I noted a microfilm publication in the Family History Library for Ferdinand Neumann-Johann Neumann #1807293.  Also for Johann Neumann #1807294.  I am trying to locate relatives prior to my grandfather, Gottfried Neumann, born in Kalisch, November 27, 1855 as well as information connected to him.

SGGEE shows a death of Emilie Neumann  on October 24, 1876, (parents: Gottfried Neumann, mother Wilhelmine?), page #681, Register 404.  I would like to know the mother's surname.  Can anyone help me?

Also, a Pauline Neumann is shown as birth date September 19, 1879 in Sitschinek to Gottfried Neumann and Wilhelmine ?, but no surname is shown for her.  (Film 18956272, page 677, Register 510.)

I would appreciate any help anyone can give me.  Thank you!  Betty at Betner at juno.com